Thursday, April 26, 2007

AMG

AMG... ...The Annual Gather of Members and/or All Members Meeting of my club... ...Went today...It was a pretty boring event as they were all mixing within their own departments...And the Plamo(Plastic Modeling) department that I belong to is a pretty small group...Plus...Half of them did not turn up for the event.. ...Lol...And all they ever tok about is Gundam which I am not as enthusiastic about as they are... ...

At the meet...I found out that I was the ONLY one that joined both the Manga and Plamo departments... ...For the first time I saw members from the manga department...Lots of girls...And I do mean LOTS! They were sitting in a group reading manga...I saw Absolute Boyfriend...Shoujo manga...Figures... ...

Anywayz...It was not a COMPLETE waste of time though...They were screening several anime on various laptops...Then I noticed "Welcome to the N.H.K" and I found out that the series has already ended...I read one vol of the manga and I kinda liked it so I requested to copy the fansubs into my iPod... ...The senior who owned the laptop told me to feel free to copy watever I wanted...I saw "Gundam SEED Stargazer" so I copied it for fun...Then I saw "Inukami!"...The anime that Andrew was jus telling me on MSN earlier that morning... ...So I copied that too...I hav watched only the first few episodes and already I am HOOKED...Damn nice...The core storyline is VERY similar to Zero's Familiar but there is one BIG difference... ...Inukami! is EXTREMELY ecchi...And its ecchiness is not only restricted to compromising the gals...It also compromises the guys... ...Thats wat make it so damn funny... ...

While I was browsing through my senior's anime collection... ...I saw something that shocked me... ...Among other animes like Inukami! and Welcome to the N.H.K...There was a folder named..."Hentai"... ...It is too be expected that he own some of these... ...But to place it out in board daylight for all to see is either extremely brave or totally nuts... ...I mean...He placed it together wif all his other stuff...And he did not even bother hiding or even burying(Hide them under tons of sub directories) his collection... ...

I ,of course ,could not resist the temptation to take a peek... ...So I waited till no one was looking and opened the folder... ...Haiz...boy was I disappointed...It was a PRETTY small collection... ...I dunno if those were all he had...But if it was...Mine dwarfs it...LITERALLY... ...

p/s: Maybe shouldnt hav said some of these stuff...But...oh well... ...

No comments: