Monday, April 2, 2007

S.O.S-Dan...BANZAI!!!

Jus finished watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya...Was FAR above average...EVEN BORDERING GREAT... ...But jus not quite there yet... ...Already looking forward to the next season... ...Wonder wat they will come up wif next...They already had some sort of conclusion in this 1st season... ...

I giv it 7/10 for wonderful (Not GREAT...You want GREAT? Go look for GONZO works... ...) animation... Interesting characters and nice storyline... ...Would hav given it 8/10 if not for the simple and short storyline that has close to no plot... ... Ah well...Good luck to season two... ...

Trying Zero's familiar right now... ...The animations looks a notch lower compared to Suzumiya... ...But cant say anything at the moment as I hav not finish the season...Giv me a day... ...

p/s: There is supossed to be a post before this one... ...But cant post that yet as there seems to be a prob wif my internet connection so I cant really upload pics and I dun wanna upload a half done post... ...

No comments: