Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weight Issues... ...Lolz... ...

Went out wif my family today... ...

My family went to Orchard to find a pair of posh white shoes for my youngest sister to wear to this Choir thingy which is during SYF (Singapore Youth Festival)... ...I went to Borders at Wheelock Place to check out some manga... ...

Got bored at Border's pathetic range of manga and decided to go up to my dad's office at Orchard to slack... ...

Went to use his com in his office when I noticed a weighting scale in his office...Curious at how much I weight now... ...I went up to measure my weight... Then I saw that I lost...Get this...9 FREAKING KG!!! OMG!!! I blurted out ,"WTF?!"and my dad was like ,"HUH?! Wat happened?! Did something happen?!"... ...

I wonder how the fuck did that happen... ...I mean...The females of my family and SLAVING away at the gym and keep complaining that they cant even shed 1 kg and here I am...Slping and gaming everyday and I lose 9 kg... ...

When I told Jia Wei and he was like ,"Wow! But u dun look any different leh... ..." Yup...I was surprised too...I mean...I still eat as much as before...And I dun think I look any different... ...And most of all...I hav nvr been to the gym... ...

I guess it is probably due to my extreme gaming habit during the holidays... ...I choing all day and then I fall asleep all day...Skipping all my meals... ...Yup...That must be it... ...HA HA!!! Who needs gym equipments?! All u need is a PS 2, a com and lots and LOTS of caffeine...Btw...Here is a tip...Tea has more caffeine then coffee... ...

AH! The PlayStation 2!!! The perfect workout machine...It trains all 3,294 muscles (Fake value) in all ur ten fingers!!! Get one NOW for the body of ur dreams!!!

Above product may have varied results

Lol...Guess Anston can now stop that joke he has been running since sec 3 about me being 75 kg ... ...

No comments: