Wednesday, April 4, 2007

CCA outing... ...

Went out to do some shopping wif my new CCA... ..."SP Life Arts"...Trust me...It has NOTHING to do wif art...They jus named it that way cause it sounds more high class and more likely to be accepted by the school than "Anime Club" or watever...The ppl who joined are MOSTLY Otaku...Not all though...Ah...My ppl...I hav returned!!! ...Went to various areas to buy model kits and tools to kick start our course... ...

My toolbox...Surprisingly small...Even my Tamiya car toolbox is five times its size... ...

Basic stuff like Art Knife and Cement...Buying stuff like an Air Brush on a later date... ...

My Model Kit...The RX-78-2... ...

After purchasing these stuff... I went along and bought something that I hav been eying for quite sometime... ...It is most probably the last piece in Singapore and production for that series hav sopped for quite sometime now...However I jus HAV to dedicate a post to this item so...Lets move on... ...

Went down to Niner to play LAN wif Jon and Co. As usual... Khim and Jun Yang was there...Wat was not expected though was that Anston was there...Weird combination of ppl considering their not-so-rosy past wif each other but we got long anyway...Of course the main course was DotA... But I actually enjoyed it this time...I dun know y...But I guess DotA is more of a game wif these guys than a competition... ...

Anston had to leave because if reasons unknown to me...So the rest of us decided to take a break from DotA and tried our hand at Pokemaul again...Again...we did not survive to game...Time time it was not my fault though...as I had already learnt my lesson from my previous experience...Mostly due to Khim's wrong choice of Pokémon type and Jon's misplacement of a Lugia AND his wrong advice on where to place MY Lugia...

Tried some version of Tower Defense and went back for one last game of DotA before heading for home... ...

Walked home together...Long time since I walked home wif these guys... ...Somehow...Every time we meet for LAN...We would op to walk home instead of taking the bus...Was kinda nostalgic... ...

No comments: