Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Zero's Familiar... ...

Hmm...Jus finished watching Zero's Familiar...All I can say about its storyline is that it is the typical , childish anime love story featuring two cute couples... ...So...I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! Without hesitation...I can say that it is a definite 8/10...Better than Haruhi...Not by a lot though... ...

Some might find it weird that Haruhi will be given lesser marks than Zero's Familiar as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya has better animation...and a storyline that is GENERALLY perceived as more interesting... However...I beg to differ...I feel that the storyline of Haruhi is somewat boring even though it has a cast of very different characters...I get the feeling that 1 episode has little or no connection to the next...

I feel that if a story doesnt hav a strong enough plot to set the viewers thinking...Take an alternative route to evoke emotions...Be it brotherhood or love... ...Works all the same...When I watch Haruhi...I get the feeling that it tries TOO hard to be mysterious and tries TOO hard to make the show seem as if it has a deep plot or something... ...

Anywayz...Zero's Familiar is 8/10 for Okay animation wif a cute but at the same time touching love based storyline... ... so it is classified under MUST WATCH B4 U DIE!!!...While Haruhi being 7/10 is only...Worth Watching... ...

WOOT!!! News is that there is going to be a second season for Zero's Familiar...Again, same as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, it seemed that the series has already ended in the first season...Wonder wat they are gonna come up wif... ...Well I sure am not complaing about it though!

p/s: And Jia Wei...I still feel that Nagato is more of a copy of Rei than Tabitha aka. Charlotte...Personality wise...Based on looks alone...Tabitha might be more alike... ...

No comments: