Saturday, April 14, 2007

SPSU sucks...TO THE CORE!!!

ARGGGHHH!!!!!!!

I am NVR listening to Anston's advice...I can still remember it like it was yesterday... ...

Anston: "Oi! Go the camp lah...We both go turn SP upside down together!"

Me: "Sianz...Ma Fan (Troublesome in chinese) leh...Hav to pack and all that...And only u and I go conform boring one lah... ..."

Anston: "U at home got things to do meh? Jus go lah... For fun... ..."

Me: "I still got some games to complete...And go to camp wif a bunch of strangers fun meh?"

Anston: "Come on lah... ..."

Me: "ON LAH!!!"

*Slaps forehead*

I dunno wat took over me at that time... The SPSU (Singapore Polytechnic Student Union) camp SUXED!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

Ok...Let me giv u guys an idea...I joined the Boys' Brigade at Sec 1 and I stayed all the way to Sec 4 I hav been to the WORST camps...and I hav been to quite good camps...Yet...This is the FIRST camp that made me feel like leaving only 3 hrs into the camp... ...Sayz a DAMN LOT about the quality of the camp... ...In the end we did manage to leave the camp...But that we shall leave it to later on...Now...On to the rantings... ...

Fucked Up Hierarchy System:
They have the so called "Hierechy" system within the camp and the SPSU...They have "ranks" ranging from camp chief to...Get this...Photographer...lol...I'm not joking...There is a rank called photographer...Now here comes the lame part...We hav to GREET them whenever we see them... ...Even if they just happen to walk by we oso hav to greet them...Some even "order" us to do some funny action while greeting them... ...Those ASSHOLES keep cycling around the school in circles resulting in us greeting them multiple times in a single minute!!! Thats not all...They insist us on greeting time in order of the hierarchy system...AND if there are ten of them present...We hav to greet ALL of them...In ORDER!!! OI!!! LIM BEI NO TIME TO GO REMEMBER UR MAKE BELIEVE PARLIAMENT RANKS HOR!!! Chee Bye...The worst part is during meal times... ...Every "Parliament Member" will be there during a meal and we hav to greet EVERY SINGLE ONE of them IN ORDER... ...To get to eat a 40 cent Da Bao (Takeaway in one of the dialects) meal... ...I mean...Who The FUCK do they think they are?!?!?! They are but fellow students...In terms of authority...They are equals to us...In terms of seniority...They are but 1 or 2 years older than us...Being 1 or 2 years our senior do not warrant such demand of "Respect"... ...When confronted about their controversial treatment of fellow students...They cited that they "Took time out of their own holiday" and "Only wanted some respect back"...First things first...U chose to use ur own holiday...U not happy about it then dun take time out of ur holiday...And...For such a "HUGE" sacrifice...U did not do a good job on wat u sacrificed ur holiday for...Meaning...Ur camp suxed BAD...Secondly...Respect is EARNED...Not DEMANDED by treating ur juniors like DOGS!!! Hierarchy my ASS!!!

"Fun" Camp Games:
Lol...They had the balls to say that their camp is the one wif most fun... Riigghhhttt...All they fucking did was play stupid clapping games and singing lame camp songs... ...Even when we went to West Coast Park for station games...It was typical "bonding" games like spider web (Stand in a line and go though a web while holding hands)...Nothing new... They also supplement fun games wif lots of lame activities like making up cheers...In order to drag time and make their camp seem "fuller" they require our group to make about 2-3 cheers every station we go in the camp... ...

Aliases:
Every camp admin uses a alias...No real names...Lame names range from Mr. FHM (I know...Act funny right?) to Alex, Sam and Clover of Totally Spies... ...Lameville.

Masquerading As A Fun Camp:
B4 the camp started...They claimed that their camp is the most fun one of all...Which I hav proven above to be false...Another thing I scoff at is their attempt to make it a "Knight" themed camp... Before camp started... ...They said that it was a "Knight" themed camp wif "Knightly" stuff...No such thing (As far as I'm concerned anywayz...I only stayed for a few hrs before leaving)... ...The only thing that is even remotely related to Knights is my group's name which is Camelot...All the other groups hav non-knight names like ...Get this... Abalone...Yeah...I know...-_- right?

The Escape:
There was this 22 yr old guy in our group...Anston and I thought...If we were bored outta our minds...How about this guy? We found out that within 5 hrs into the camp...He had already requested to withdraw from the camp...He was no nonsense, I-Want-To-Leave-Means-I-Want-To-Leave kinda guy...He got the ball rolling and after speaking wif this guy...We started our own escape... ...

4 VS. 1:
When we told them that we wanted to leave...They did wat we expected be dragging us to a corner any try to tok us into staying...Anston kept quite all the way and I pretty much did all the toking...And there were 4 of them so it was 4 VS. 1... ...Anston kept so quite that they though I was trying to drag him along in my "escape"... ...Here are some snippets of the extremely long conversation... ...

Movie Thingy:
Guy A: "Since u paid for the camp liao then stay lah..."

Me: "No thanks...I rather not waste my time any futher..."

Gal A: "How u know the rest of the camp is not fun if u dun stay through out?"

Me: (-_-) "If I stay through out and find out that it still suxed then it will be too late to save any time right?"

Guy A: "U are like someone that decided not to watch a movie after purchasing the ticket..."

Me: "Since u want to put it this way...I say that I am someone who read a review about a good movie but it turned out that the movie was not as good as the review stated... ..."

Guy B: "So u are saying that it is our fault and that we wrote about our camp is false lah?"

Me: "Exactly my point... ..."

Gal A: "Then how u know the movie is not nice if u did not watch it?"

Me: "Ok then...Say I watch 15 minutes of the show and decided that it was a waste of my time and opted to leave before the movie finished... ..."

Gal A: "Then how u know the rest of the movie is not nice if u had not seen it?"

Me: "Based on my impression of the first 15 minutes...I highly doubt that the rest of the movie could be any more entertaining... ..."

Guy B: "So u telling me that u will go watch a movie and if not nice u will leave halfway?"

Me: "Yes... ..."

Guy B: "U would waste that $9.50?"

Me: "Yes... ..."

Guy B: *Chuckles* "I dun believe...Most ppl will jus watch the whole movie... ..."

Me: "I'm not like most ppl...$9.50 is nothing to me... ..."

Guy B: *Stops Chuckling*

The Persuasion:
Guy A: "Y dun u guys jus stay one night and then tml u tell me if u guys still find the camp boring?"

Me: "No thanks...I hav seen this trick b4...I dun want to drag any futher... And I not interested to see if the rest of the camp is interesting as I know it will not suit me... ..."

The Desperation And Fustration(Theirs...Not mine...):

Guy B: "U say u guys from BB is it? I cant see that u ppl are from BB...U dun even hav the discipline to stay through out one camp... ..."

Me: "HEY! U cant use the fact that we are ex-BB boys to pin the blame of us leaving early on us...Nothing changes the fact that ur camp is bori-"

Guy B: "U see? U dun even hav the discipline to not cut into my sentence... ..."

Me: (WTF?! Who is cutting whoes sentence?!) "U cant use the fact that we are ex-BB boys to insult...We are leaving whether u lke it or not... ..."

Guy B: "U see? U dun even hav the discipline to not cut into my sentence... ..."

Me: (The guy's a broken record... ...)

It was pretty obvious to me that this so called "Camp Chief" (Guy B) was trying to score 1 last hit against me b4 letting me go home as he was pretty frustrated that I jacked every single camp admin they could throw at me even though it was 4 VS. 1...Ah well...Not gonna waste my breath jacking a fool... ...

There were SOME good guys within the camp admins though... There were Tic and Tac of my group... ...When they heard that we wanted to leave...They did not ask ANY questions AT ALL...They were like: "Oh ok. But can u wait till this activity is over? Then I bring u to the proper ppl to tok to." Guess they could see from our faces that we REALLY wanted to leave... ... Tic and Tac are their aliases...I regret not being able to know their real names... ...

I heard from Jia Wei that Derick should be coming back to Singapore today so I thought of jus bringing my camp bag and stay at Derick's house...But when I called to ask Jia Wei he told me that Derick's car met wif an accident and couldnt come...When Anston heard that Derick met wif an accident...He was like, "HUH! Derick met wif an accident?! Wat kind of accident?! He is ok?!" Lol...A person of normal intellect would assume that since Derick was able to sms Jia Wei to tell him about the accident it means that he is ok... ...U ARE ok right Derick?

Anywayz... ...My CCA has/had a camp too...They planning to/has already choing Gundam modeling, anime and games of all type (PS2, Xbox, PC etc.)...Now THATS wat I call a fun camp...Free and easy and no clapping and singing PLUS games that are actually fun... ...I wonder if it is over liao...If not I will DEFINITELY join...I blew them off the other time for this pathetic reason of a camp... ...Damn u Anston... ...

2 comments:

Lawrencezx said...

Lets all fight for our rights! spsu sucks!
http://belles-memoires-de-la-vie.blogspot.com/2007/05/spsu-sucks-to-core.html

Leonard said...

Lol! How come suddenly everyone toking about SPSU again? Got reply from SPSU some more sia...Woah...I rant until like that u all still talk so nicely ah...Haha "Pei Fu Pei Fu"... ...But...Doesnt change anything... ...