Monday, April 16, 2007

1st Day Of Sch... ...

After nearly half a year of holiday...Sch has finally started...Was afraid that I could not wake up on time so I wok up at 6...Big mistake...My class only starts at 9... ...

Took the train to school... Took about an hour for me to get there... ...I really dread having to take the same route to sch every single day... ...

Dover MRT Station was PACKED when I arrived...Then I noticed that I was the only one to go to school alone on the first day...Everyone else was part of a group...Ah well...Always was a loner and always proud to be one... ...

Class started the same way as it does in sec sch...Not much diff...Well...There is ONE diff...and it is a BIG one...U can switch on ur laptop and use it in front of ur teacher ad nobody says anything...I even tried playing DotA during class...The teacher didnt notice and the other student did not say anything as some of them are also surfing the net or chatting online... ...Lol...There goes my days as the hibernating polar bear of the class... ...From the wayz things look now...I will hav activities of my own during class and I wont hav time to slp... ...

Chatted wif Jia Wei on MSN during class... Found out that he did not hav to go to sch today...Lucky bastard...He has all the best time slot for everything... His average time of arrival at NYP is around 12 NN...While mine is 9 AM...I mean...EVERY poly should hav a average sch arrival time of 12 NN...There is only 5 polys...They yhing everybody live near by like in a sec sch ah? NB...Lim Bei live at Serangoon Gardens leh...U think the traveling time and cost is a joke is it... ...?

About the slping thing...Although I cant hibernate during classes due to my attention being preoccupied by my laptop...I can slp during lectures though...Laptops arent allowed during lectures so...Yeah...Guess I would be using that time to catch up on slp lost from the FUCKING LONG TRAIN RIDE!!!

Found out that I will be taking accounts...Ya...Jus found out...I really went into this course blind...Dunno wat possessed me to choose this course... ...Oh well...Alls well...Ends well...

Went I heard that I would be taking accounts...I was quite pissed...truth be told...I mean...I spent two fucked up years stuck wif a cow learning A. Maths and it turned out to be a TOTAL waste...Now I hav to take PoA while some of them had already mastered (So to speak) the subject... ...Now that I think about it... ...PoA is really more relevant to a person's working life than A. Maths...I mean...PoA teaches accounting that I used in ALL businesses while A. Maths teaches logarithm which pretty much do squat... ...Seriously...I cant understand why the smarter students (Like moi) are chosen to learn a worthless subject like A. Maths while the less academic ones do PoA... ..Watever... ...

Now having recess...Bo Liao so go library rant a little... ...Some might hav noticed that my rants hav quieten and slowed down a bit... ...Thats cause at home internet got some prob so no mood to post blog...And recently busy wif sch and stuff...But as soon as the internet is fixed...Should go back to my usual pace of ranting... ...

Sianz..After sch still hav to settle the issue of Self-Certifying my notebook... ...

No comments: