Monday, April 16, 2007

ARGGHH!!! FUCK THE NOTEBOOK SCHEME!!!

Went to pay for my CCA fees after sch... ...Then went to turn up for the Self-Cert... I saw a half empty room and I was like..."Good...Not crazy student playing crazy goth metallic music thingy... ..." I went in and I was like...

Me: "This is the place for the Self-Cert right?"

Some-Random-Guy: "Ya..."

Me: "So...I would let to start the Self-Cert now... ..."

Some-Random-Guy: "Did u make a booking?"

Me: "No...I did it halfway the other day so I can finish it in about an hr..."

Some-Random-Guy: "If u did not book then u would hav to come back tml... ..."

Me: *Looks around* "But the place is nearly empty... ..."

Some-Random-Guy: "U hav to make a booking... ..."

Me: "The place is almost empty... ..."

Some-Random-Guy: "I cant help u... ..."

Me: "Ok...Then I am walk-in one... ..."

Some-Random-Guy: "We dun do walk in anymore... ..."

Me: (@#%@&!$^#$!!!)

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT SP!!!... ...Except for its Life Arts Club...Woot!!!

p\s: I found out that my CCA camp haven started yet... ...I will DEFINITELY be going...To substitute that loser SPSU camp... ...Wonder if Anston will be interested...He said once that he was... ...

No comments: