Tuesday, April 10, 2007

BAH! Who needs orientations... ...?

Lols...Yesterday was the orientation for my school and I like...totally missed it lah... Lols...I remember one of the seniors saying that u only get to see Singapore Polytechnic's principle twice in ur poly life...Once during orientation and again during graduation... Guess wat senior? Looks like I will only be seeing him once...Heck...If I keep this up...I might not even get to see him at all! Aint that a joke...Graduating without even knowing who the fuck runs my school... ...

Went today for some stupid training... Was very flustered when I reached the school...Lol...I didnt know wat class I was and all that...That was until I met this kindly old bald man... He assured me that the orientation was unimportant and is "useless"...I later found out that he is the disciple master or something...Wat is it wif schools hiring bald disciple masters anywayz?

Met up wif Anston after the supposed training... Went for a tour around the school... ...Ate at Pizza Hut...Thats wat I like about my school...It has the most fast food restaurants...Lolz...I laugh when I recall that NYP only has one measly MacDonald's... ...

Due to some unforeseen circumstance (I lost my collection tin...My school participating in President' Star Charity...)... Anston headed to the library to slack first...That was when problems start happening... ...

I hardly stepped into the school b4 today so the campus grounds was totally foreign to me...Now as I made my way to the library on my own...I relied VERY heavily on the various (Though sparse) You Are Here signs scattered around the campus...Here comes the problem...Some of the signs were pointing at the wrong direction... ...The relatively FUCKED UP mapping system of the school lead me on a wild goose chase and had me walking several trips around the school...PLUS...It TOTALLY did not help that it was raining at the time... ...But...I like to say that I came out on top...At least I am now the one most familiar wif our school's campus...for now...until I forget... ...

After finally arriving at the library soaked in sweat and rain... ...Watched Anston surf the net and laugh at various ppl's Friendster accounts... Turns out...He treats his Friendster account as a source of entertainment rather than a method to make friends like it's supposed to... ...But that isnt to say that I myself did not enjoy his unorthodox entertainment source...Nearly cracked a rib laughing when I saw Xiang aka. Miss Tan's Friendster account...It is actually a normal gal's Friendster account...Wif the flood of self pics and "cute" poses...But somehow...When the subject at hand is Miss Tan...One of ur teachers...U cant help but laugh... ...The pics of her during her trip to Korea was especially hilarious... Anston actually went to set one of the pics wif her dressed up as a Korean palace maid on the base that it was cute... ... Wonder wat is it wif gals and Korea...I recognized one of the places as Jeju island...My mom dragged us there despite the fact that me and my sis (The younger one) would much prefer Tokyo... ...GrrrrRRR...Dae Jang Geum... ...

Cheng Wai met us at the library later on...We (Cheng and I) borrowed some Naruto DVDs to watch...Initially planned to import out and burn every single disc...But scrapped that plan after seeing how the anime version of Naruto suxed... Thats y I say...STICK TO THE ORIGINALS...STICK TO MANGAS...If the original happens to be the manga version...Anime like Gundam are exceptions...Anime are the originals for them... ...

Here comes the freaking HIGHLIGHT of the post... ...

We (Anston and I) went to the camp briefing (WAT WAS I THINKING?! I HATE CAMPS WIF STRANGERS!!!)... ...Guess who we saw? CONNIE!!!(Is like this spell right?) FUCK! That COW signed up for the exact same camp as us... ...I had more that 3/4 a mind to jus pon the whole thing... ...But of course... ...cant leave Anston all alone to the clutches of that cow... ...

After that things jus went spiraling down...Wanted to meet up wif Jon they all to play LAN but for some reason did not happen... Guess we were all too tired... Went home in a bad mood... ...

I noted something interesting during our conversation...Cheng Wai said something that goes like this, "Oi...Ru Gou Wo Qu...Jon Ta Men Huai Bu Huai Kao Bey?" (Oi...Will Jon they all kao bey if I went?)... Then he went on to mention that he feels very "Caught in The Middle" whenever the two groups meet... AT LAST!!! SOMEONE FACING A SIMILAR PROBLEM!!! I cant help but sympathize him...As I can totally (The word of the day seems to be "Totally"... hmm) relate to his problem...Must we all "flaunt" our difference? Must we always agree to our friends' view of other ppl or even views of other friends? Must we be restricted to only one social circle?

Anywayz...IT FINALLY ARRIVED...The Vista Home Premium that I ordered...Wat I like most about my com is that it is Designed for Windows XP, Windows Vista Capable....Means that It can support both Vista and XP...So if Vista cocks up...can revert back to XP...and when Vista stabilizes...can change to Vista...Of course all this would be nice if my school didnt insist that everyone use Windows XP Professional... ...




My Vista in its unique straight-out-of-factory look... Cause I ordered it straight from the factory in Taiwan...The look is slightly different... ...

I only posted this because it is different from the front...It has TWO stickers on it... ...

No comments: