Tuesday, April 3, 2007

YATTA!!!

YATTA!!!

YATTA!YATTA!YATTA~!!!

To: ArtCentral

Hmm...First of all...no thanks to the assholes from ArtCentral that changed the anime time slot from 11PM-12MN from Wed-Fri to 12MN-1AM from Mon-Wed...NAH BEY... U think everyone so much time like u stay up till 12MN-1PM to watch ur recycled anime ah? YES!!! RECYCLED ANIME!!! U MOTHER FUCKERS CAN FOOL THE REST...BUT U SURE AS HELL CANT FOOL ME!!! NAH BEY... Repeat Shaman King nvrmind... Repeat Rumbling Hearts nvrmind... ...But u guys hav recycled Inuyasha AT LEAST THREE TIMES!!! Hmm...But it seems that Inuyasha has stopped repeating and hav gone on a steady course lately so nvrmind that... ...

BACK TO THE MAIN SUBJECT!!! NAH BEY...Everything was fine all this while...WHY THE HELL U HAV TO CHANGE THE TIME SLOT?!?!?! If it is ratings u guys are looking for... ...THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!!!U dun push shows that are in already very late time slots to EVEN LATER time slots... ...BTW...Do u hav ANY, FUCKING, IDEA...How many FUCKING years I hav watched the anime slot in ur half baked channel?! I have watched it since u guys started it wif Inuyasha and 12 Kingdoms dunno how many donkey years back... Do u know how big an adjustment I had to make to accommodate UR fucking change in time slot?! And nooo...U dun jus change the broadcasting time...U HAD to change the dates... ...It has already become habit...even SECOND NATURE for me to tune in to ArtCentral during Wed-Mon at 11PM... ...I hav yet to miss a SINGLE EPISODE!!! Despite ur constant reruns of anime...I still remain loyal...Despite watching the first season of Inuyasha THREE TIMES!!!...I STILL remain loyal...Y DID U HAV TO CHANGE THE TIME SLOT?!?!?! TRYING TO WRECK MY WEEKLY SCHEDULE ISSIT?! TRYING TO CONFUSE ME ISSIT?!The way I see it...U guys are jus showing utter DISRESPECT to anime... ...I mean...Placing them in time slots that crosses over to the next day?...BLATANT RECYCLING OF ANIME?!?!?!...Haiz... ...I hav gotten used to the old time slot leh... ...For YEARS liao...I hav followed that time slot...Now ask me to change...nan liao (Difficult in chinese... ...). Old habits die hard... ...

ON THE OTHER HAND!!!Good job in rerunning Samurai 7!!! It is one of the BEST anime out there... I rate it 9/10 for GREAT animation and touching storyline about a band of samurai...I always hav a soft spot for these touching anime on love and brotherhood... I kinda envy the great relationships the characters in these shows hav wif each other...That would explain y I would giv Rumbling Hearts 8/10 for Okay animation and GREAT love story while Naruto would only get a 5/10 for average animation... uninteresting storyline...and...unnecessary, stupid, excessive and totally unrelated...FILLERS!!! Should spend more times broadcasting anime from GONZO...all of them all CONFORM high quality anime... Know y?...Cause GONZO is willing to dish out the CASH... All of their productions got SUPER big budgets... From wat I know... ...Each ep of Samurai 7 cost $300,000USD to produce...Thats... *Calculates*...$7,800,000USD...NAH BEY...THATS LIKE 7.8 MILLION FOR THE WHOLE SERIES LAH...I am soooooo buying the DVDs... ...Wah Kao...7.8M...Giv that to Steven Spielberg and he can make Mission: Impossible IV lah...Emm...Maybe not...Hollywood thinks in billions... ...

Anywayz...Samurai 7 is classified under...MUST WATCH B4 U DIE!!!...GO GONZO!!!

p/s: Jus dun rerun Last Exile (9/10)...I already hav the VCD so I can watch that anytime I want...Oh and dun rerun Kiddy Grade (8/10) too...I hav that too... ...GONZO BANZAI!!!

Yours Faithfully,
Leonard Yao

No comments: