Friday, March 30, 2007

Smooth Sailing... ...

Woah...Heng sia today...I missed my appointment date to make my Student Card but Anston told me that the appointment date does not matter so I was planning to go on Monday...But...luckily...Early in that morning I received an SMS from Anston informing me that today is the last day... ... I of course rushed down to make my card... ...

After making the card...there was a little orientation like thingy where they try to persuade into joining their camps and stuff...Did not really take interest in any of them...But I did join this weekend activity thingy together wif Anston...He says he wanna turn Singapore Polytechnic upside down together... ...

Btw...Guess wat?...Anston actually gave me back the LAN money he owned me from the other day...IN WHOLE...Boy hav things sure changed... ...

Then I went on to the CCA exhibition of sorts... There were a number of interesting CCAs like Wakeboarding, Skateboarding and Silat... And there are some lame CCAs like Drama (Something like that...Acting one lah...) and International Students Club...The lamest I hav seen so far is the Christian club... ...I was not sure which CCA I wanted to join as I am not a sports kinda guy and I was not really interested in activities like Silat...Then I saw the Astronomy Club and I thought that since I had no other interest in any other CCAs...I would jus join the Astronomy Club for the sake of it... THEN...Right next to the Astronomy Club's booth...I saw a some Gundam Models...Fully painted and some had customized bases...Beside...there was a LCD TV screening an Anime show...Around the walls of the booths were wonderful sketches of Kira and Lacus of the Gundam Seed series and I KNEW...I hav arrived at the right place... ...I knew that if I were to join this club...the financial stress on me will be rather significant (Master Grade Model Kit: $75, Perfect Grade Model Kit: $200-500, Air Brush: $50-400)...But the attraction was too great to resist...

I approached the guy in charge of the booth (Some non-student guy...). I asked wat the club was about and he said that it is basically a club where u learn how to make models (Gundams mostly...) and figurines like a pro... ....And draw mangas...How cool it that?! And they hav even got a pro artist from Japan to fly over to teach manga classes! They will even create teams within the club to create custom Gundams to send into competitions, cool... ...The gy asked which Model Kit I wanted t start wif...My immediate response was, "Wing Gundam, Katoki!"...But he comments that Wing is quite had to paint due to its design and advises me to start wif something easier...So I asked for a RX-78 GP01 cause it was sleek...He say dun hav...Then I asked for GP03...also dun hav...Lucky they still hav the RX-78-2...All that art stuff and model kits are gonna burn a BIG hole...but no one ever said an Otaku's life is easy... ...

After settling all the SP stuff...Went on to Bishan, where Jia Wei's dad's office is located... ...I started working for him yesterday... ...ending today...not much about work life there (Due to the short lifespan of my work life there...)...But took a lot of pics of semi-interesting(Not THAT interesting...But worth noting... ...) stuff... ...

Ladies and Gentlemen... PSALM ACTIVE!!!

I know his dad trades cups and plate and all that...But isnt this a little too much?

I'm in charge of this warehouse... ...

Look at his job...So easy...I still hav to pan hou (Move goods in chinese...).

Yin Yang plates...To ward off spirits... ...(HEY!!! I jus realized...The formation is wrong!The spirits are free to roam the office...No wonder it looked weird... ...)

The Pandan Leaf Collection... ...For a limited time only... ...

Ditto the above... ...

Look at this piece of crap...Thats a ceramic frog btw...I HATE frogs...So slimy... ...

Look...Shurikens... ...

Couldnt help but play wif them... ...

Lolz...Windows 98...Long time since I saw one of these... ...

This one even longer...Since the time of WIndows 95... ...

Lol...Jap mailbox thingy... ...

Found this "Funny Cup" in the shop... ...

It might be jus me but a cup glued on top of an unstable piece of slim rock seems somehow unpractical to me... ...

Some stuff mother ask me buy...I know...Bo liao hor...This kind of thing oso upload... ...

Thats about it...Now bored outta m mind and whiling away my time doing this... ...

No comments: