Friday, March 16, 2007

Finally Sia... ...

Lol...Finally got our pay...They made us wait so long sia...they got ready more than two weeks after we submitted our checklists...And if that didnt delay stuff long enough...Jia Wei had to go on an unannounced vacation to Bangkok... ...And me being the loyal friend that I am, opted to wait for him to come back to collect our pay together... ...BUT, it did not end there... Jia Wei could not collect him pay right after he returned to Singapore as he had to work for his dad and could not go collect his pay... ...If the agent did not threaten to send back the cheques we would not get it today...most probably hav to wait to tml... ...

That Kelly Services (lol...suggestive name huh? *smirk*) also ah...We waited more than two weeks leh...cant even wait 5 days for us... ...That Jia Wei lah...because of him...we ended up later than Kelly Services...make me so pai seh to be later after scolding them repeatedly for being late... ...-_-


Here it is...MY CHEQUE!!! Not much lah...Temp job nia...wat u wan?


And here is a scan of my beloved cheque...I did not think scanning a check is entirely legal so I censored some parts...The cheque number...signature (DUH!) and of course...the ever important...PAY AMOUNT!!!(Censoring was a pain...had to box the parts up and paint black over it manually using paint...the program...not the real thing...) Personally...I dun think that they paid us enough... ...But then again...who is ever satisfied by their current pay amount? We always want more dun we...We can nvr hav too much money... ...lol... ...

Wats that?... ...Why do I hav to take a pic of the cheque if I hav a perfectly good scan of it? Why...I'm glad u asked!!! I very artistic mah... ...I put in a lot of effort into making to pic look cool and professional... ...I made sure that I took the pic of the cheque at an angle and that the cheque will also by at an angle to the table...This combination of angles will giv the pic a sort of high-class advertisement look...I spent a lot of time finding the perfect angle for the camera and the cheque...U wont know if I didnt tell u, but the cheque was not folded this way originally...I folded it this way to giv it a sort of "Just out of the envelope" or "Just recieved" and thus new look... ...I even ransacked my dad's drawers to look for that business looking fountain pen to make it seem as if the cheque was jus signed... ..And the high-class looking fountain pen made the pic look more...well...high-class... ...

This is less obvious, but I also spent a lot of effort(Not that much but...still a lot...)...on the scan...I made sure I boxed up the parts that needed to be censored neatly and perfectly... ...I jus boxed up wat I needed...No more...No less...I was accurate right down to the smallest pixel...REALLY!!!AND...Thats not all...U would notice that the signature is not COMPLETELY censored... ...I left out a bit of the top and the bottom... ...I censored the rest of the cheque perfectly as I wanted to giv it a professional business look...but for the signature...I wanted it to be special... ...I did not censor it fully as I wanted to giv it a "Hurriedly censored" look...To make it look like those censored Top Secret FBI documents shown on documentaries... ...So how?Artistic ah?Call me crazy will ya?... ...On second thought...dont... ...

OMG...Cant wait to cash in the cheque tml and go shopping!!!... ...Shopping the guy way...For guy stuff... ...

No comments: