Sunday, March 25, 2007

Zzz...DotA... ...

Planned to go to Trinity Methodist Church (The one near my house...) to attend BB Enrollment Service... ...Anston asked Jon and I out for breakfast at Mac near my house (Did not ask Hong Chao along...typical of him...watever...)... ...He was late as usual... more than an hr late...as usual...In the end...he did not turn up for the breakfast that he planned... Jon and I had a great time though (Somewat...)...Mostly jus catching up on stuff... ...Anston arrived jus after the Church Service started... ...not unexpected... ...

Went to BB Enrollment Service... ...Mainly because we wanted to see how Wei Jie and the juniors are doing... ... same old... same old... There were more recruits than we expected though... ...Wonder how they conned them into BB... But we bet that more than 80% of them will be gone by a year though... ...

We thought of following Pravin and gang to watch Mr. Bean's Holiday...but Jon and Anston insisted on going to Niner (The LAN shop near Kovan center...and its not spelled L-i-n-e-r... ...). As expected...the first game on the list was DotA... It was ok though...as it has been a long time since I last played the game so I didnt mind as much... ... It was Anston and I Vs. Jon and Hong Chao...I could tell that Anston was not too happy...or rather not very excited to be in the same team as me...to say the least...I would say it was attributed to my known suckiness in the game ...watever...And no...I did not choose to be in the same team as him...It was somewat random (Come on...it was 1 out of 3...the chances are...high...). We won that game btw...We only played one game though...Jon and/or Hong Chao suggested that we played another game...They were probably bored of the game as well...though they might hav suggested changing because they knew I dont really like that game...but I doubt that... ...

Jon and/or Hong Chao suggested playing Anime Fight... ...But Anston asked us to continue playing ourselves and announced that he would be going online to play wif the others (Namely...the 4E1 guys...). Lol...I found it amusing that he would call us out to Niner and yet once the game moved away from DotA... He chose to call his other DotA buddies to play DotA online...leaving us wif uneven teams... Not surprising though...Not the first time he did that... ...

Jon won both Anime Fight matches that we played...Lol...that cause he knew who is gay loh... ...Then moved on to Tower Defense...Hong Chao totally OWNED that game... Jon and I were jus audiences to his onslaught... ...But I admit I was the lousiest in that game... First time play wat... ...I thought Ren Dou Hao Pan Si (Easier to do stuff mif more ppl in chinese...) so I created lots of lousy towers..lol Jon and Hong Chao only depend on less than half my amount of uber upgraded towers to do more than 10 times my damage... ...

We than experimented wif different versions of Tower Defense...like Marvel Tower Defense (Can use ppl like Electro...Vemon and Jubilee...)...Than we settled for Pokemaul... Once Anston saw that we were start to play Pokemaul... He immediately asked to join the game...I could nvr understand his love(?) for Pokémon... ...(When he informed the others that he was going to play wif us for awhile...I noticed that they replied wif sarcastic comments like, "Play wif Leonard they all...Zzz"... ...-_- Y?! CANNOT ISSIT?! CHEE BYE!!!CAN ONLY HANG OUT WIF U ALL ISSIT?! NAH BEY!!!CANT WE MAKE FRIENDS FREELY?!ARE UR NOSES SO HIGH UP IN THE AIR?!DO U NEED ME TO SMASH IT BACK DOWN TO EARTH FOR YA?! HUH?! DO YA?!... ...KANINAH... ...)

I am glad to announce that I was the best at this game... ...I of course...chose Psychic type... ...We could hav won the game if not for "someone"(Let not go into details...) who was so stubborn that he insisted on evolving his Pokémons instead of building lots of Pokémon to build an elaborate maze made up of Pokémons... ...We failed multiple times because of the same stubborn guy (Like I said...Details...Who needs them?) and the same stubborn reason... ...

After many failures...Jon and Hong Chao decided to leave... Anston and I decided to stay and try to beat the game...We almost did as the stubborn someone decided to step it up and soon...his Psychic Squad was UNBEATABLE...But stubbornness seemed to hav migrated to someone else...someone known as Anston... ...First time round...He REFUSED to build more Torchics and INSISTED on evolving them ALL THE WAY...to Blaziken...Second time round...he REFUSED to listen to my advice of changing to Psychic type...He did tone down on the evolving though...but the went and try to build an elaborate maze...leading to my side to lead the enemies to my side to help him clear some of his enemies...That worked...and my supreme Psychic Squad was able to more than handle the extra load...But because of his long maze...he let his side WIDE open to flying enemies... ...

After multiple failures due to his,"Xiang Xin Fire Pokémon" (Believe in Fire Pokémon in chinese) attitude...He said that he was going to play DotA wif the others and invited me to play along... ...and I did...I was of course the weakest in the game due to my inexperience and we were up against freaks that play nothing but DotA... ...After several minutes into the game...I could tell...I KNEW...that they were feeding on my...on purpose...EVERY SINGLE TIME I stepped out into the open...three of them would gangbang me and all of them had the ability to turn invisible... ...Lame...I was weakest and yet they place three pros against me...it wasnt chance...they were clearly farming on a noob (I do not mind admitting that...I hav close to no interest in that game...so no surprise there... ...). Every time they kill me...I lose gold...And because of the constant dieing ...I cant gain experience to gain level...No gold...No gaining of levels...I saw no chance to fan shen (Turn the tables in chinese...). So...I left the game... ...Seeing that...the others began to kao bey...and told Anston that they will not call me to play again... ...

*Snort*

Firstly, I dun seem to recall u guys EVER calling me to play wif u...If Anston nvr asked me to join in...I would most probably be playing Battlefield 2 alone... ...Secondly, I NVR liked DotA...I find playing it a hassle at times...I am not so HARD UP for DotA that I hav to find U PPL to play the game wif me... ...Thirdly, I was PAYING to play in a LAN shop, I did not hav the luxury of time like u ppl playing from home...I WOULD THINK that I hav the RIGHT to quit a game if I was not enjoying it!!! LASTLY, I nvr ASKED to play wif u ppl...so dun make it seem as if u guys are DEPRIVING me of a PRIVILEGE...OKAY?!...Nah Buey Chee Bye..Lim Bei Huay Xi Han Ni Men Zhe Ban Ren?!?!?! (U think ur father will regret losing u bunch of ppl?!?!?! in chinese... ...)

After the game...Anston could tell that I was clearly not enjoying myself after that episode...so he suggested that we play something else... ...He suggested playing GunBound...yes...lol... ...Much to my surprise...he had continued playing the game for quite some time and had accumulated a considerable amount of cool costumes... ...One would think that his level of skill would hav gone up...Nope... ...Not at all...He tries using high angle shots more often now...but not fantastic..to say the least... Surprisingly...I kept on winning ...It was late, but Anston kept insisting that the next game would be last... After several last games...due to his inability to beat me...(One of the few character traits we share...) ...He finally beat me using Grub...I WAS NOT EVEN USING MY BEST BOT (Mage...) LOH!!! I was using the half baked Kalsiddon... ...

When...leaving...Anston was worried that he did not hav enough money to pay for the amount of time he played and asked if I had enough to cover for him... ...I assured him that I did... ...

Upon arriving at the counter...I took out a fifty to pay for myself and cover for him... ... Seeing the fifty dollar note...Anston swiftly went on to inform the cashier that the fifty was for both...in full...*Sigh* ... At least THAT has not changed... ...