Friday, May 4, 2007

2nd Japanese Lesson... ...

I had my second Japanese class today... ...I did not post about my first class as it was pretty boring and all the stuff that my lecturers taught was basically jus the basics... ...Come to think of it...Only the basics were taught today too... ...But still it was kinda interesting compared to the first lesson... ...

My Japanese lecturer is a cheerful Japanese lady by the name of Mariko... ...I was not assigned this lecturer at first...I was previously assigned a Singaporean lecturer...When I first found out that I was assigned a Singaporean lecturer, I was like, "WTF! No way in HELL am I gonna let that QUACK teach me Jap!" So I went to all the heads of the language dept to cook up some story in order to land myself wif the best Japanese lecturer... ...I figured that Mariko-Sensei is the best Jap lecturer in our sch as I saw that all the advance classes were taught by her... ...So I went to look for her AND the head of the language department...And fed them this story... ...

Me:"I cant go on Wednesdays cause I have CCA on that day and it clashes wif the language class...It overlaps by HALF AN HOUR!!! U NOE?! Plus I paid for both courses liao leh... ..." (Most of it is true...Expect for the fact that the classes dun overlap AT ALL...I jus said that to make me seem more pitiful... ...)

Them: "Then cant u go to the other days as Friday is quite full... ...How about Tuesday?"

Me: "I cant go on Tuesdays as my timetable for that day is VERY full...so I wont be able to make it in time for Japanese class... ..." (Total BS...Tuesday I only got 2-3 hrs of class...My classes end at 1 PM on Tuesdays PLUS, ALL classes end at 5 PM, ALL Jap lessons start at 5:30 PM so it is IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to be late... ...I told them that my classes end on 6 PM on Tuesdays and they jus ate it up... ...)

... ...

I then come up wif a reason for every other day till we arrive on Friday...Which is the day that only Mariko-Sensei is teaching... ...I then fed them second servings of BS till they became tired and let me transfer... ...Heh...Leonard is one to get wat he wants... ...

Anywayz...Today was pretty (Still) boring as she was teaching numbers in Jap... ...Which is something u can pick up by urself by watching anime regularly... ...But the way she teaches was pretty commendable ...She shows these slides wif the hiragana of the number, the romanji , the english version and then a picture to help ppl to remember the word. The pic were pretty funny, for example, ni (2) is represented by a pic of a knee, san (3) is represented by a sun and ichi (1) is represented by a pic of a foof wif a bug crawling on it wif the caption "ITCHY!" lol... When she was teaching bigger numbers she would go ,"Ni x Juu + Ni=Nijuuni (2x10+2=22)" Then she would ask us to multiply the knee wif the juice followed by added another knee...And she actually when to the trouble of creating slides that show a knee multiplied by a packet of juice and adding another knee...She is the the most committed lecturer I hav met since I started schooling at SP... ...They werent kidding when they say they dun care about their students... ...I mean...U even hav to pay for ur notes... ...Haiz... ...But Miss Mok is still the most committed teacher I hav EVER met of course... ...

Every Friday I will have a 2 hr 30 min break before Jap class starts so I went to the library today to watch Mobile Suit Gundam SEED... ...I was watching another Kira Yamato emo scene when I noticed that Derick PMed me on MSN... ...I of course stopped watching to chat... ...One of the stuff I asked was the accident he was supposed to be involved in... ...Apparently...His dad's car suffered a case of hydro-watever-u-call-it which is when water enters the tires of the car, how that can ever happen eludes even me...I mean...tires are supposed to be AIR TIGHT to retain air in the tires right? So how does liquid enter the tires? Derick then blamed it on the rain and asked me to ask BMW... ...(Singapore also got rain...Singapore also got BMW... ...Nvr heard of water soaked tires... ...)

Anywayz...Apparently...The car skidded out of control...Spun around...Hit the metal curb thingy and all sorts of stuff like the license plate and bumper came FLYING off... ...How the hell he got out of such an accident unscathed is beyond me... ...But I'm glad his fine... ...Because of this accident he obviously couldnt come over to Singapore to collect their stuff...So he said he will be back on a later date... ...

Also, it seems that he has officially enter a Uni wif all the stuff like lodging settled... ...Lol 17 year-old Uni student...He says that he goes back house every weekend so I was asking him how long it takes to travel from the hostel to his house...I was expecting something like 4 hrs as M'sia is a pretty big place but turns out it only takes 1 hr... ...I was thinking, "Wtf... ...I hav to handle 1 hr trips TWICE a day leh fuck...On PUBLIC transport some more... ..." Haiz... ...Uni liao sia he...So fast...Graduate liao find job here want?

This is about all that we talked about though...As he came online at 5:15 PM which is 15 min before Jap lesson starts...Wished we had more time to chat... ...

Sianz...Tml still have to reach sch by 9 for club activities... Fuck sia...Hav to wake up at 7 AM during ALL Saturdays... ...Oh well...I will be slping the day away anywayz... ...Might as well be working on my Gundam... ...(But still...Waking up at 7 AM on a weekend is a bit extreme... ...)

p/s: YES! I got a sms from Ani-Play that the Genshiken Complete DVD set I ordered hav finally arrived!!! Will most probably be collecting on Sunday... ...

No comments: