Wednesday, May 9, 2007

EVA!EVA!EVA!!!REI!REI!REI!!!

Had my first manga lesson today... ...It was pretty boring again... ...Cause it was the basics....But that is not to say that I can even grasp the basic...Lol

But the highlight of the lesson was not the stuff one gets to learn...The highlight was the teacher teaching the lessons...She is a Japanese manga artist by the name of Junko...She is a cute looking Japanese lady...Very cute...The only prob is that she cant speak English well...or at all... ...

I went down to meet my plastic modeling friends immediately after manga class and the first thing they said was, "Was ur teacher chio?"

It seems that word had already gone round that the manga instructor is a cute gal(?) or should I say women? I dun know...She looks too petite to be called a woman...Seems more right to call her a gal... ...

I did not get it when they first ask, "Was ur teacher chio?" As I did not know that they hav heard that my teacher was a Japanese lady as they were not even in the manga department... ...
When Shane(Plastic Modeling Instructor) walked pass I thought he was either gonna ask them to stop saying stuff like that or say nothing at all... ...

I say this as I hav the impression that he is a guy that has a lot of respect for others...For example...His caption in the SPLA(Singapore Polytechnic Life Arts) forum says, "Appeciate Anime as a form of Art, not as a means to satisfy your sexual fastasies."(I know...Spelling error...I was not the one who typed it wat...)

Then he asked me, "How tall was she?"

I said around my shoulder height.

And he was like, "That ok wat... ..."

It does not seem much...But it is still "grading" her in a way... ...

Lol...Typical...A cute Japanese "gal" comes to school and all the guys go nuts... ...

Based on the SMS I have exchanged wif both Jia Wei and Derick...It did not seem possible that we can meet up as Derick said that he was only reaching SG at Saturday night...And Jia Wei is not free at Saturday night or Sunday because of Mother's day and all that... ...But later Derick called to say that he has changed plans and will be back on Friday! This way...everything is perfect...I cant wait to watch the Eva movies...But this does mean that I will miss one day of plastic modeling... ...Oh well...Derick doesnt come back often...So...Anything for a friend right?