Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Animania Returns... ...

HAHA...Its official... ... The 11 PM time slot wins and thus Midnight Mania is out and Animania returns... ...

I cant say wats the final score since Art Central's site cocked up... ...

Anywayz...They broadcast an ad yesterday announcing officially that 11 PM won... They said "It was a close fight, but one stood out!" I shall not say how contradicting this sentence is by saying it was a close fight then saying that one stood out...But it was a close fight? Lol... The last time I saw the poll it was like 20,000++ vs 3,900+ lah...

I checked this weeks timetable for the programs being broadcast on Arts Central and since Animanic returns, meaning that both the time and days are reverted back to the original, there will oso be Anime being broadcast this Wed-Fri...So... Woot! Anime from Tues-Fri! But sadly it only applies to this week... ...

They broadcast the last two ep of Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl in Japanese) 2dae... ...It has been a pretty mindless horror flick all this time but the ending was quite good...Mildly heart warming and sad... ...I guess the only thing about the show that moved me is Enma Ai's sad past...And of course the cuteness of the young Enma Ai...Not that the pre-teen Enma Ai isn't already cute... ...In fact...I find that her character design is one of the most intriguing, mysterious and yet cute... ...

Enough about Enma-San... ...Well basically the show isn't much of anything...Good animation though...But that alone would hav only scored it a 3...But since the ending made me think and moved me somewat...I giv it 5/10... ...But I personally giv Enma-San's character design 9/10! Lol... ...

Oh ya...This reminds me...I forgot to blog about this... ... There was this one ep that perked my interest and made me look forward to watever was gonna happen next... ...

It was this ep called Jigoku Shoujo tai Jigoku Shounen (Hell Girl vs Hell Boy). At first... I thought that Gill du Ronfell (Jigoku Shounen) was a fraud wif no real powers...But when it turned out that he really had powers...powers that rivaled Jigoku Shoujo's I got excited...I really love it when opposites who are extremely similar fight like Dark and Krad of D.N.Angel ,Spawn and The Redeemer of...well...Spawn and of course Char and Amuro of Mobile Suit Gundam... ...BUT...Jus as things got interesting...THE ENTIRE FIGHT SCENE WAS FUCKING CUT OUT!!! ARGH!!! AND MY PARENT ASK ME Y I CANT STAND SINGAPORE!!! I'M SUFFOCATING IN THIS STINKING SEWER!!! I HATE THIS SUFFOCATING SOCIETY!!! I CANT BREATH HERE!!! I WANNA MIGRATE!!!!!!!

*Takes Deep Breath*

That ep could hav made that show a 6...Oh welll...Born in Singapore...Wat to do... ...

Oh...They are showing "D.Gray-man" and The Melody of Oblivion" next... ...D.Gray-man huh? That will be the 1st mainstream Anime they are showing...Besides Inuyasha...But Inuyasha is famous but not necessarily mainstream...Not excited about it though...On the other hand...I'm pretty interested in The Melody of Oblivion... ... (I realize this paragraph does not sound coherent...Thats cause I'm jus musing... ...)

At least no repeats this time... ...

No comments: