Sunday, August 5, 2007

11th Craz!est Toy Sale! Again... ...

Went to Taka AGAIN!

But didnt spend as much this time...Most probably cause I got most of the stuff I wanted the other time... ...

I got the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni box set I left there the other day because of lack of funds... ...


Got it this time... ...I'm not sure if I wanna display the figurines out now...I am considering getting a clear plastic case to place all of my tiny box set figurines out... ...

Btw...I paid $35 for this but the other time when I went wif JW it was $16!!! They fucking RAISED THE PRICE!!! The box set has 8 figurines...The other time was $2 ea so the set was $16 but this time ea figurine was $5! But they sold the set at $35 which is the price of 7 figurines as if trying to make it up to customers or something... ...

And wat pissed me off more is that prices of certain figurines DROPPED!!! Figurines that I already bought!!! I bought a D.C. (Not Detective Comics...) figurine at $20 the other time and this time its $15!!! WTF?!?!?! But on the bright side...Some of the figurines I opted to buy the other time instead of the Higurashi box set were no longer there... ... Shawn was laughing at how I hav to pay more than double the price...But he got himself a box set anyway... ...

I also got this... ...

Miyanokouji Mizuho of Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru...Aint she hot? Fyi...She is a He...But I try to ignore that fact... ...

This wasnt there last the other time so...Yeah...Glad I got this...I got this without spending a single cent... Thx to Yi Wei... ...

When I went to pay for the Higurahshi box set I ask the cashier why the price went up and that it was only $16 last week and he was like, "Last week wat...U say liao last week..." Then I was pissed and said, "This is a sale...Prices go down during sales...Not up! This is not how u do business..." Then he noticed that I was really angry and he tiam tiam...God...I hate Taka... ...

Went to Chinatown b4 going to Taka... ...I didnt know there were so many figurines shop there!!! I am SO going once I hav cash... ...I got my eye on a Haruhi poster...Heh heh heh... ...

No comments: