Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cosplay Matsuri Sucked!!!!!!!

Helped out there... ...It sucked... ...

REALLY glad that Jon couldnt make it... I dun wan him to get a bad first impression of cosplay by judging all cosplayers based on those that turned up for Matsuri... ...

I dun even get the point of Matsuri...I mean... Cosfest VI was to choose a representative for WCS (World Cosplay Submit) But I heard Matsuri was to choose the two best cosplayers to represent another up coming local event... ...Wat for?

There were like less than 20% of the amount of ppl who turned up for Cosfest VI...And the standard... ...Even after taking into account that cosplay generally sux...They suxed...Bad... ...

I mean...I understand that cosplaying is to make believe ur fav characters...But please...If u look nothing like them... ...Spare others the agony... (Omg...That overweight Sakura (Tsubasa)... ...)

All in all the event was a no show... ...It was hilarious how the host kept urging cosplayers to join the "competition" as I saw less than ten ppl went up to "compete".

Lol and to think that I beat myself up for forgetting to bring a cam... ...

I was comparing wif Cosfest VI when I was a Matsuri and I realized that it was not really fair since Cosfest is THE cosplay event of the year in Singapore and if u are hoping to see cosplayers wif any standard at all... Thats the event to be... ... BUT! U CANT BLAME ME FOR HATING MATSURI AFTER SEEING THE CUTE SHINIGAMI BABES AT COSFEST!!!!!!!

Haiz... I was hoping they would show up at Matsuri... ...

If u think I am being mean... ...Wait till u heard wat the rest did...They dissed the cosplayers in front of a J-Rock cosplayer lol... Best thing is... They even said that those cosplayers biggest mistake is their face lol! And the J-Rock guy replied angrily,"Then go plastic surgery is it?" Lol...And they thought he was joining in wif the cosplayer dissing conversation... ...He looked ready to beat them up lol... ...

Well...The day was not a complete lost though...We got an E2Max member card thingy as we were facilitators of a booth there(Yeah right...We jus goofed around, watch Anime and read mags)... Apparently...It giv us discount when we order Cathay tickets, allows us to rent DVDs for free and some other cool stuff...Which I most probably would nvr use... ...

We oso got a bunch of free Rogue(Local Anime mag) mag...WHICH ARE DATED AT 2007!!! One of them came wif a okay Loki poster though...JW will be thrilled...He LOVES that Anime... ...

BUT the most important thing is I got THESE b4 I went for Matsuri!!!

WOOT MEGAMI...Oh and the less interesting Dengeki HOBBY... ...

FREE StrikerS PENCIL BOARD!!! DAMN Odex for licensing even StrikerS... ...

Yes Marcus... I know Fate is sexier...But my...How Nanoha has grown since I first saw her on Channel U... ...

ARGH!!! This reminds me of the fact that I missed vol. 77 of Megami wif the centerfold of Louise in nightgown lying on the bed!!! She had that shy look on that centerfold too!!! Plus that centerfold was a full body pic!!! This one is cut off at the legs!!!

Opps...The cam strap is in pic...Anywayz...Marcus said that this centerfold(Which is behind the previous one) is better than the previous one and we went,"ARE U BLIND?!?!?!"... ...

Thinking of buying another copy to get another pencil board so I can actually USE it... ...(Fyi I dun usually use the Anime stuff I buy...Shawn says I'm weird...I think so too... ...) But dun think its possible... Me, Shawn and Marcus bought the last three copies...So much for Yi Wei being the buy-last-available-item king... lol... ...

No comments: