Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bittersweet... ...

Bitter:

I procrastinated too much...The deadline to post Chara Fest banner on my blog for a chance to get free goodies is over...Oh well...Didnt think they will notice my tiny blog anywayz... ...

I asked Yi Wei to go Sunshine first thing in the morning to help me order Kyon's sister(Suzumiya Haruhi) the moment KKnM opens...But apparently someone has already ordered it VIA PHONE!!! WAH SO PRO!!! ORDER VIA PHONE!!! Cant fight wif him sia... ...And according to Yi Wei they could only managed to get ONE Kyon's sister...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!! There is a slim chance that they might be able to get 1 or 2 more so...EVERYONE!!! PRAY FOR ME!!!

Sweet:

YES!!! FINALLY FINISHED THE LAST PAPER TODAY!!! (Although I most likely buanged most of them... ...)

Shawn sent me the latest version of Melty Blood, Melty Blood: Act Cadenza ver. B and I totally pwned the AIs using Ciel... ...Now to look for Fatal/Fake... ...

I FINALLY FOUND THE MAI FIGURINE I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT THIS HOT BABE!!!WOOT!!!

Oh yeah! It my Birthday! Its my Birthday!

I saw the alternated colour version b4...The black or purple or dark blue...watever...on the net and at La Tendo... ...But nothing beats the original red hot colour scheme... ...Finally found it at KKnM this afternoon... ...

I didnt hav the money to pay for it at the time (Duh! Its like $109). But KKnM's Lao Pan Niang (Boss's wife in Hokkien ) was kind enough to help me keep it for a while... ...So I got a week or two to save up $109... TIME TO STARVE!!!

No comments: