Thursday, August 9, 2007

Who's birthday is it again?

OH YA...ITS JW's DAD's BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. LEONG!!!!!!!

Anywayz...Went to some crap National Day celebration at school for the sake of CCA points...Left before the thing even started lol... ...

I must say I'm pretty impressed wif their "Goodie Bag"...Despite it being packaged wif cheap Popular (The bookshop u twit) and budget Pasa Malem (Night Market in Malay) they actually provided burgers! Fine...They're budget $2 KFC burgers...But hey...Thats more that most schools are willing to go... ...

But I let anyway...They placed "bouncers" at the exits to stop ppl who took the "Goodie" bags from leaving...When I told them straight I was am leaving for home they smiled weakly and told me I cant... ...Hearing that I was stun for a moment...Trying to find a peaceful solution...So I walked to another exit...This a lecturer stopped me...I told I was getting food...He than said that burgers are provided...I then gave him the blankest face I could muster and said I wanted to get more...Getting the picture he said, "Aiya...Jus wan to cha bo (Pon in a certain language... I cant even explain pon in English) right?" Glad that he understood my intentions I walked off...Of course...Being a lecturer...He was burning a hole in my back...I could feel it... ...

Anywayz... I had better things to do than to wave flags under the hot sun and pretend that I'm patriotic...Cause I'm not... ...

Like face lifting my room... ...

My shelves have been cleared of useless mags like Newsweek and hav become this:

From this... ...

To this... ...Yeah...Its not much...Yet... ...

Well to be fair...To me...Not all are there...I hav yet to place the box set figurines out yet...Considering to buy a clear display case to place those box set figurines...Plus the others are at other parts of the room (And some I cant display because of certain reasons...)... ...Oh...You would hav noticed that its an all female cast...Heh...Except for Mizuho of course...But I'll jus ignore the fact that Mizuho's a guy... ...

But the biggest change is the walls!

I finally got up and put up all the posters I hav been saving... ...

*Sigh*

I love my room now lol... ...

No comments: