Sunday, July 29, 2007

11th Craz!est Toy Sale!

Went to watch Paprika wif JW 2dae... ... Well basically Paprika is about a movie where there is this machine that allows ppl to enter other's dreams and naturally it gets stolen and all the expected chaos comes into the picture... ...

Overall it was a very good movie...8/10...GREAT animation (Yes, this movie's animation gets a GREAT rating from me... ...) and highly intriguing storyline... It was done by Madhouse Studio... ...They did Final Fantasy VII: Last Order so the animation is quuiitteee similar...But I wouldnt hav linked the two movies if I didnt know b4 hand that they both were done by the same studio. But the animation reminded me of The Animatrix's animation though... Oh... Wiki says "World Record" and "Program" of The Animatrix are done by them... ...Knew it... ...

It was a pretty complicated movie... ...Quite intelligent... ...Or rather it appears to be intelligent... ...Once one has finished the movie and giv some thought to it various loopholes can be found...Many things dun fit... ...But at least it givs u a full and smooth flowing story while u r watching it... ...But thats onli WHILE u r watching it...Think deeper and all the flaws start showing... ...So the stupid guys might enjoy it to its full extend... ...

I hav to commend on its creative though... ...I cant really describe it... Watch to find out...U will get blown away only after the first few minutes... ...

All in all... Enjoyed it... ...Not that thrilled about who Paprika ended up wif though...No spoilers here so go watch it urself to find out... ...

Oh ya...Forgot to mention the movie was screened only in The Picture House...A special theater in The Cathy... ...Nice cozy theater for Arts only movies... ...Kinda like an exclusive theater for the classier movies that are not mainstream... ...No food and drinks allowed in the theater though...But fine by me... ...

Went to Sunshine after the movie... ...Bought this... ...

Say hi to Shana! I pre-ordered one from KKnM which has nicer hair (Look more like blazing hair) but this one has a better pose... ...Partly because it has a partial panty view lol!

After that we went to Taka for the 11th Craz!est Toy Sale...I heard about it yesterday when Shane brought us to Clark Quay for dinner...He treated us to dinner since it was his BDae... ...I saw one of them holding a Nanoha figurine and the price was like 20 bucks... ...And all of us were like spasming over it and he told us about the sale... ...

I saw that same Nanoha today at Ani-Play and it was a freaking EIGHTY-SEVEN DOLLARS!!!
And so we chionged there...

We went around in circles in Kino (Haven been there in a long time liao wat... ...) and searched the entire toy department for Nanoha... ...Couldnt find... ...I decided to show JW the Modanyaki I used to eat wif HC during the 'O' Level days... ...We went down and saw a giant "CRAZ!EST TOY SALE!" sign... ...

*Slaps Forehead*

And so we chionged...Still no Nanoha...But still...Lots of great stuff at...Well... ...Crazy prices... ...

We grabbed so many stuff that even the parents who were going crazy wif their kids stared at us... ...In the end we took too many though... ..Had to give up Makie (Negima!) , Ouno Kanako (Genshiken) and a Higurashi no Naku Koro ni figurine set... ...But take a look at THIS!

Woot...And this is only my stuff...Not counting JW's... ...I oso bought a Evangeline(Negima!) figurine for my little sis...But wif her so not here... ...

You might hav noticed it liao but I jus bought me 1st H figurine!!! WOOT!!!

Now... ...Where am I gonna place this... ...

Sexy image on the back...But a pity the figurine isnt as detailed... ...

To see this in Sunshine is one thing...To see this in Taka?...I wonder if they even know wat they are selling... ...

The male cashier giggled...Yes...giggled as in girly laugh and showed the female cashier the figurine...Watever man...Someone's gonna buy it...Might as well be me... ...Plus...There were like ten boxes of these out on display and about two different figurines of characters of H Anime (Like G Taste). Since u guys sell it...I'm buying it...I'm a hot blooded male and i'm lovin' it! McDonald style...Not Justin Timberlake... ...

The sale is till the 12th of August... ...Might be going back for more... ...

No comments: