Thursday, July 26, 2007

Torn... ...

Yup...thats EXACTLY how I am feeling right now... And no it is not torn as in I am hurt or something...Its more like torn between two of my fav activities... ...

Whoever said that Poly students hav it easy can very well go... ...Well, I wanted to say go suck the dick of the next stray dog they meet... but I guess dying should suffice... ...

I am up to my HAIR wif work...Sure...Lecturers sometimes cancel lessons and even if u skip a lesson or two no one cares... But the work load I'm having now is RIDICULOUS! I hav countless of presentations ahead...Tons of assignments to hand in! And not to mention a Web Site to finish up!

And my groupmates aren't exactly helpful wif their indecisiveness or sometimes blatant laziness...I'm of course not saying that I am not lazy...In fact I am one of the greatest slackers...But HEY! At least I do my part and because of that our group produces results... I hate ppl who says I slacks but churn out carp that cant be used in the project... Then they BEG me to fix things when they were saying I "slack only" only a few minutes ago... ... I dare say that most of the results produce in the grp is attributed to me and the other 1 or 2 that actually does some work... ...

Anywayz... Back to the subject at hand... ...As one can see from the above I really dun hav much time on my hands...In order to giv myself more time for entertainment I even resorted to skipping Manga lessons...Well...Maybe it is because I kinda feel that drawing skills aren't something that can be taught... ...

Even so I hardly hav time to do my stuff... ...And not to mention slp... ...

So now I am currently torn between two of my fav activities...Watching Anime and Gaming... ...I hav alway been a Gamer and I STILL am...But I am oso an Otaku...(Although I'm not an Otaku as long as I am a Gamer... ...) So how? Gaming or watching Anime? And I recently started Final Fantasy XI some more... ...FINAL FANTASY LEH!!! I recently stopped FF XI for awhile to watch Anime...But I can go on like this...VANA'DIEL NEEDS ME!!!!!!! Sigh...So am I a Gamer or an Otaku? I hav alway prided myself as a Gamer...An excellent one at that... ...But now I am rapidly identifying myself as an Otaku...Wat should I do? I cant bear to giv up either one... ...

Sigh... ...

Needless to say...School work is being cleared out 1st... ...

No comments: