Saturday, July 14, 2007

Anime on 11 PM is (OwNinG!!!)

Two days ago I was telling my sis (Celeste) about the poll ArtsCentral is currently holding and I told her that 12 MN was taking the lead by a huge margin wif 11 PM at 100+ votes and 12 MN at 3000+ votes...I then went on to show here the poll that is hosted at the ArtsCentral website hav I saw literally made me Laugh Out Loud!!! The tables hav turned...In an EXTREMELY extreme way... 12 MN still had 3000+ votes...but 11 PM had already accumulated 20,000+ VOTES!!! Lol...Tok about surprising... ...

Currently the statistics are:

11 PM 85.1% 23221

12 MN 14.9% 4054

Lol...And I was telling my sis that maybe all 3000+ (Now 4000+) votes came from the staffs at ArtsCentral...U know...To support their own decision of changing the time slot.

GO Anime on 11 PM!!!

p/s: They didnt mention that if Anime on 11 PM wins, will they be changing both the time and days of the broadcast (Original time and days of broadcast is Wed-Fri 11 PM-12 MN) or jus the time... ...If they change both the time and days...its gonna cause me some probs as Prison Break also airs on Fridays and it starts at 10:30 PM and ends at 11:30 PM so its gonna overlap AniMania by half an hour... ...Oh well... ...Lets jus see how things goes... ...

No comments: