Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I am SO screwed... ...

I previously had a Japanese assignment that required me to construct words being beginning wif some of the Japanese syllables... ...

How does this screw me over u ask?

Well...One of the syllables is Se. I wanted to write Sekai which means "World" in Japanese. However...at that time I could not remember wat the exact pronouncesation of Sekai but I do know that it starts wif Se so I wrote something that sounded very familiar, started wif Se and which I remembered WRONGLY as World in Japanese at that time. I wrote a Japanese word that I very familiar to me for reasons I shall not explain...I wrote the word Seiki...Which means Semen/Sperm in Japanese...

OH MY GOD!!! Y THE FUCK DIDNT I REMEMBER WAT SEIKI MEANS WHEN I WROTE IT DOWN!!!

GOD!!! I was so fucking shocked when I saw wat I wrote when I got the paper back today... ...

I wonder wat my sensei thought when she saw my answer... ...She did mark me correct though... ...I wonder y... ...

p/s: I really HATE ppl who put their EZ-link cards in their wallet then put their wallet in their bag then try to scan the EZ-link cards through their bag AND wallet...Women tend to do that and u know how women love carry HUGE huge hand bags...Then sometimes when they cant seem to find their EZ-link card they desperately scan every inch of their bag and STILL cant scan their fucked up cards!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! TAKE UR WALLET OUT DAMN IT!!! Dun even TRY scanning from ur bag! This can be especially frustrating at MRT stations when one idiot cant seem to get through the gate and INSIST to keep on trying to scan from HER bag instead of jus taking her wallet out and saving everybody's time! I met one such person today...It took her about 15 sec before she gave up and went to the side to take her wallet out. At that time the MRT station was quite crowed so the gates were packed because she was blocking one of the exits... GOD I hate these ppl... ...

No comments: