Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My Tummy Hurts... ...

My Tummy Hurts and before i go into further details... ... this is how i got my tummy hurt:

the other day...jia wei came to my house to play... ...a few hours after his arrival... we got damn bored of the ps2 so i went to use my com to go surfing... ...jia wei was bored so he went and ransack my drawers...he found something that tweaked his interest...it was two giant pencils...the type that was meant to be on display only...not for use...

the two giant pencils had covers or caps on them as they were very sharp and long and could poke an eye out...while i was surfing the net jia wei went and proceeded to poke me at my sides...as a reflex action...i twisted my hips and moved away from the pencil...seeing my reaction...jia wei was amused and laughed commenting,"hahaha,now lets try it without the cap on..."

he took the cap off and proceeded to poke me at my sides again...i then instinctively twisted my hips again...but this time the cap of the pencil was taken off...the razor sharp tip of the pencil then slit my tummy spilling my guts out...

today...a scab has covered the wound...it looks like it will form a scar...if it forms a scar...i will...FUCKING SILT JIA WEI'S TUMMY WITH THE SAME PENCIL TILL HIS GUTS SPILL OUT THEN PROCEED TO MAKE SURE HIS WOUND FORMS A SCAR THEN FUCKING KILL HIM!!!

thats all for today...bye bye... ...

No comments: