Friday, January 12, 2007

Getting Fired Is Part Of Life... ...

Me and jia wei will be fired come next monday... ...i hav to admit... ...it is all my fault that we will be fired... ...I am jus too efficient a worker :)...since i joined jia wei the effectiveness of the team has more than doubled!!!I am sometimes jus amazed at wat i am capable of... ...when teachers tell me that there is NOTHING that i cant do if i set my mind to it... ...i fully agree wif them and nvr doubted wat thay said even once!!!:D But... ...there is the problem of me not setting my mind on anything... ...EVER:(... ...I MUST say... ...i am a very blessed person(in the cosmic(?) sense of the word hor not the religious sense... ...) i am physically fit(I try to bully as often as possible... ...that might explain my superior physique? LOL), I command a large amount of respect from those around me(i dun find myself at the receiving end of raining fists... ...rather i find myself introducing my fist to ppl a lot...should be a fair gauge of respect...no?),i am intelligent(i jack ppl a lot...should be enough proof of my superior intellect(?)),i am SUPERIOR(i find myself dissing,criticizing and laughing at other ppl a lot...that means i'm better then them right?) !!!

Anywayz... ...enough about my divine self... ...as i was saying... ...because we finished work fast because of my presence... ...we will now be fired early as well :D... ...Not that we wont be fired even if we did not finish fast because of the presence of the deadline... ...ANYWAYZ that is not important!!!wat IS important is that because of me (and because of the deadline but still mostly because of me)...we will be fired on monday... ...we will try to find another job lah of course... ...at home very sian wat and extra cash has nvr done any harm watsoever to anyone... ...still not use how to go about finding one but will try... ...ANY help will be appreciated... ...

On to another fav subject of mine... ...ANIME!!! Since i started watching anime(which was god knows when... ...) the main genre that i watch is fighting aka action animes...like Inuyasha and Naruto...even the mangas i read is mainly action types...like Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist... ...action based animes/manges and commonly draggy and repetitive... ...to give u an example... ...Inuyasha... ...find jewel fragment(s),fight Naraku,lose to Naraku,lose fragment(s),find fragments,fight Narak.....................................................u get the picture... ...Only a few action animes and mangas have ever escape the black hole of repetition...like the legendary Neon Genesis Evangelion series,the seriously underrated One Piece(the infinite amount of infinitely different worlds/islands nvr cease to amaze me... ...),the original Digimon Adventures(i think i fell in love when i first laid eyes on WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon... ...LONG LIVE TAICHI-SAMA!!!) and Card Captor Sakura(dun u dare laugh at this choice... ...).Even Naruto which is one of my favs is getting FUCKING draggy and boring(due to the anime fillers hor...not the manga...the manga still going strong...).I used to read non-action mangas years ago like Love Hina and Shaman King but now...i spend most of my time reading mangas or watching animes that are famous which is usually the action types which are draggy...i hav already committed myself to following the Naruto series all the way but when this manga/anime called Bleach popped up and ppl started telling me to try it i was like,"here we go again... ..." to me...it is jus another title that uses the ever-popular action recipe... ...which has been used again and again since i can remember...and frankly...i am sick of it.Long gone are the days that i can watch an anime like Digimon Adventures care freely...so are the days where i can read a manga like Love Hina without so much stress on my brain trying to figure out plots as thick as an elephant's semen... ...But all this changed recently... ...jia wei introduced me to Midori Days...a manga series on par wif Love Hina and anime series called Kyou Kara Maou (God(?) Save Our King! is its eng title... ...) that is as wacky as Ken Akamatsu's brain is... ...these titles hav opened a whole new range of doors for me...now i find myself looking for mangas like Negima!: Magister Negi Magi oppose to mangas like bleach in bookshops... ...in fact now i shun mangas/animes like Bleach and find myself supporting animes like Eyeshield 21 and even rooting for the publication of english versions of Eyeshield 21 in Singapore in Chuang Yi forums... ...these titles are full of spirit...unlike titles like Naruto(anime) and Pokémon that try to milk cash like there is no tml by creating endless deviating story arcs... ...

BACK are the days i can watch/read stress free animes/mangas wif a carefree spirit!!! HURRAY TO SEIJI!!!HURRAY TO SENA!!!HURRAY TO NARU!!!AND HURRAY TO ME!!!

DISCLAIMER:
Yes i am very egoistic...blame my DNA will ya and as for my self description...all characteristics written are NOT true...i am NOT like that in real life... ...although some that i know might beg to differ... ...






p/s:Andrew couldnt send me the pics earlier on beacuse he forgot to unlock the protection thingy on his card... ...-_-






his bro took 3 pics... ...all 3 were lousily taken so i jus post all 3 lah... ...


BTW... ...if u are wondering who that guy kneeling there at the left side of the pic is... ...that is Andrew's friend...or is it cousin?the info he gave me was fuzzy... ...

No comments: