Sunday, February 25, 2007

Haiz...Secondary School Life... ...

Jus came down from my room... ...I was trying to be a normal human today by attempting to go to sleep at 12 MN... ...I was rolling around my bed for about 3 hrs before i realized that I CANT!!! I CANT go to sleep so early... ...i cant go to sleep at anytime earlier than 3.30 AM in the morning... ...So i started jumping around my room(LITERALLY!!!) and plucking mangas and comics off my shelves and reading random pages until i saw something i haven laid eyes on for a VERY long time... ...

I saw... ...MY ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS TEXTBOOK!!! THE HORROR!!!Then i went ahead to face my fears... ...

Me: "It has been a long time my friend... ..."

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "Ahhh...My old Arch-Nemesis... ..."

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "I hated u once u know... ...I even FEARED u... ..."

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "I was FORCED to READ u even though i nvr wanted to even TOUCH u... ..."

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "All that was for the sake of my 'O' Level Examinations... ..."

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "I thought i was gonna FAIL ur subject... ...That i was gonna LOSE!!!"

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "BUT!!!In the end... ...I WON!!!NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!EAT THAT U BITCH OF A SUBJECT!!!I WON!!!

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "I... ...PASSED!!!Cant believe that can u... ...?"

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "I hardly opened u... ...BUT I PASSED!!!"

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "... ...I MUST say... ...u were a WORTHY adversary... ..."

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "A few times over the days before receiving my results... ...IMAGES of me failing Additional Mathematics FLASHED across my mind... ...I thought that at the MOST i would get a D7... ..."

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "BUT I PASSED!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!And it was not even C6... ...IT WAS A B4!!!UNBELIEVABLE HUH?!"

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "Considering how i barely even studied ur FREAKING subject... ...It MUST be attributed to my BRAINS!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "Too shocked for words?"

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: "BAH!!!Sore loser... ..."

A. Maths Textbook: "... ..."

Me: *Slams A. Maths Textbook*

DISCLAIMER:

The above conversation is real and in no way fabricated... ...goes to show how bored i was... ...

I then saw my old (not THAT old actually... ...)Sub-Bio ten years series... ...then i decided not to disturb him... ...as i actually STUDIED and FINISHED (3/4 actually... ...) that book and got A1 for that subject...WOOT!!!

Then i saw the 'O' Levels calender that Miss Mok drafted for us... ...That i realized once again how much she did for us... ...even though i nvr gave that calender anything more than a few glances... ...I suddenly felt like thanking her...and even though she may nvr she this... ...THANK U MISS MOK... ...FOR PRINTING EXCELLENT NOTES, HOSTING INTERESTING(?) LESSONS and TRYING TO ANSWER MY MANY QUESTIONS THAT HAV BEEN DEEMED STUPID AND A WASTE OF TIME BY MY OTHER CLASSMATES!!!

The next thing i saw was the practice papers that Miss Joseph printed... ...then i realized...for the first time...that even though we gave her LOADS of crap (believe me when i say LOADS of crap cause we really gave her LOADS of crap... ...)...she took it all... ...ALL that crap and she took it all... ...And at the end of the day... ...she STILL found it in herself to print all that papers in an attempt to...at least...PRETEND to care for us even though she no longer did 2 periods after meeting us for the first time back during when we were all secondary three students... ...

I then realized that i might not hav deserved the results i got for my 'O' Levels... ...I mean...I was partying all the way to the end...even during the 'O' Levels exam period... ...i was not really studying and always found time to play... ...I always thought that i would go down in a blaze of glory... ..Sink, wif a smile on my face, wif the knowledge that i spent my last days having fun... ...But somehow i scrapped though...like all my teachers said i would... ...oh well... ...

p/s: I then proceed to hav my Wing Gundam Zero Custom battle my RX-78 GP-01... ...GP-01 won... ...but only because Wing didnt hav his trusty twin buster rifles by his side at that time... ...

No comments: