Thursday, February 15, 2007

Now... ...Elmo will ask a BABY!

The past four days (including today...) sucked BAD... ...I had to work wif only my lonesome self... ...cause Jia Wei was afraid that his 'O' Levels was not good enough to earn him a place in his course of choice which is Digital Media Design...so he needed to submit portfolios and stuff to increase the chances of entering that course ...See lah...bu du shu (dun study in lousy Hanyu Pinyin) then like that lor... ...He needed time to create that portfolio and all that so he took 4 days straight leave, leaving me to die of boredom alone... ...

Great... ...Jia Wei jus called to tell me that because of his long absence... ...he will be posted to another location tml... ...he will be working but not wif me... ...great...jus great... ...

Due to Jia Wei's absence... ...Coca-Cola has posted another guy call Edmond to replace him in assisting me... ...Edmond was quite a nice guy... ...geeky...nerdy...dumb and slow headed... ...kinda like Jia Wei... ...Then... ...the very next day he was switched...lol...He was switched wif another guy from another location as that guy was complained by the manager for slacking and arguing wif her... ...but it was actually not his fault... ...according to him of course... ...He was called Lionel... ...okay guy... ...spiked hair... ...dyed hair... ...cool glasses and braces (lol this last feature is kinda out of place dun u think?). He is the typical act beng teenager of Singapore... ...wif beng looks but not a beng inside... ...We got along quite well... ...Edmond and Lionel are both great guys but its jus not the same without Jia Wei lah... ...Nothing beats having a friend u can make fun of... ...put down... ...humiliate... ...scream at and diss at...Hor Jia Wei? :)

Okay... ...now that all the bad stuff are out of the way... ...ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!!!

Today... ...I saw the sweetest thing i hav EVER seen in my life... ...He is wat happened... ...

I got on bus 73 to head for home after work today... ...I was the 1st to enter the bus so i sat on my fav seat... ...2 seats behind the back door of the bus, by the window... ...After sitting down...I resumed the game of Final Fantasy III on my DS I was playing while waiting for the bus. Then...a father carrying a female baby around the age of 4 sat on the seat in front of me... ...the toddler was SO cute... ...she was the cutest living thing I hav ever seen (next to cats... ...I LOVE cats... ...hate dogs... ...and pretty much every other forms of life... ...). She has a nice pony tail (I love pony tails too... ...not that i wanna hav one... ...jus that gals look good wif them... ...) and cute features... ...But wat strike me most about her is her eyes... ...they were very beautiful... ...They were kinda round and big... ...the surface of her eyeballs were glittery too, there was jus enough moisture on her eyes to make them shine... ...not so much that they look watery and give her a sick or dying (lol... ...) look... ...and her irises were HUGE!!! Kinda like the ones the model for the Acuvue: Define contact lenses had... ...except for the fact that she was not using altered contact lenses to achieve such a look... ...

As her dad was carrying her... ...she was facing me... ...watching me play Final Fantasy III... ...She then went on to chant "bye-bye" and kept waving her arms at me... ...i then waved back while at the same time tried not to die at the hands of an Adamatoise (A reoccurring monster of the legendary FF series... ...FYI...I killed it... ...). The waving and chanting of "bye-bye" went on for around 5 min when his father told her not to disturb me and handed her over to her mother which was sitting wif the toddler's older sister (older by around 2 years...i think...) on the seats across the aisle... ...the toddler then did the unexpected... ...she started chanting "tuan peh shan"
LOL!!!For those of u who dun get it... ...tuan peh shan is "Brokeback Mountain" in horrible Hanyu Pinyin... ...Her mom then started laughing and told dad to listen to wat their cute little daughter was chanting... ...Talk about maturity beyond her years... ...she already knows about homosexuality at the tender age of 4... ...her parents must be proud... ...

Hearing her parents laugh at her baby sister's words... ...the older sister then started questioning her parent about the meaning of tuan peh shan... ...That is one question the parents will never answer her... ...

The older sister, after failing at getting her questions answered, went on to teach her baby sis
English... ...beginning wif, "E is for Elmo, Elmo starts wif E" , hence my post title... ...The baby gal then went on to ignore her sister and resumed her chanting of "bye-bye" to everyone on the bus, which was pretty entertaining... ...

Then came my stop... ...i disembarked after taking one last look at the cute kid... ...

p/s: I am NOT a pedophile ... ...I like curvaceous teenage gals...NOT undeveloped toddlers... ...-_- (jus to make it clear... ...)

DISCLAIMER:
Edmond and Lionel told me their names...not write... ...the spelling could be wrong for all i care... ...

No comments: