Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Fucking Give Up Lah!!!

Aiya FUCK lah!!!Fuck lah i fucking tell u i FUCKING give the FUCK up i cant FUCKING do it DAMN IT LAH!!! Why must they make it so god damn complicated?!?!HUH?!?!I wan to add a god damn photo to the god damn profile of my god damn blog also cannot... ...Why cant they jus allow us to upload the music and images that we want straight from the PC, straight to the blog?!?! HUH?!?!Why must host it on a serperate URL?!?!Y cant THEY host not like they dun hav the resources WAAAATTTT... ...Must go through some stupid program call hello(lame name...)it used to work lah when blogger was still in beta but now when i tried to login to my blogger account it says the password wrong and yadah yadah yadah(might be MY fault for all i fucking care but hey i'm angry i dun farking care if i am right or wrong-_-).I personally think that it is because the stupid program hello still uses the old blogger version where u login using the username thingy and not the gmail account aiya fuck it lah. To farking comfort myself i tell myself,"KNN lah wtf dun work den dun work loh no farked up profile photo loh sua loh i dun farking intend to put a real photo watttttttt maybe jus some pic of uncle sam pointing the middle finger or a caricature of itachi lah.so WTF lah.

About y i dun really intend to place a real pic of meself:

1.I dun hav so much farking time to go round taking pics

2.i suddenly realized that blogger CAN erase things behind the flashing vertical line using the delete button dunno y now can ,sorry i jus HAD to say this now(refer to first post)

3.back to business...i dun hav a farked up digital camera(actually i DO hav a farked up digital camera jus lazy to find and i dunno go where liao)

4.I CANT UPLOAD THE PICS ANYWAY REMEMBER?!?!?!

5.i dun wan to look like a girl in public by taking pics of my friends or worse SELF PHOTOGRAPHY!!!(no offence to the gals i mean not that self photography is a BAD or EMBARRASSING activity or anything u know but jus not a guy thing u know...or is it?my opinion lah so dun come suing me for infringement of rights hor)

6.not into spreading my face on the net(my enemies could use it to do some funny stuff u noe like adding my face to moses lim's naked body using photo shop*whispers wif shifty eyes*)

Aaaaanywayzzz i am not saying that i wont join the world wide trend of SELF PHOTOGRAPHY but jus that it wouldnt do it in the near future... ...i once SWORE upon my GRAVE that i would NVR wear ankle socks(cause it looks like u arent wearing socks and makes u look sloppy)but now i wear them all the time OH the hypocrisy!!!

AND on to the next COMPLAIN!!!

I CANT FARKING ADD MUSIC TO MY FARKING BLOG!!!

i found some methods but they ALL set up RIDICULOUS restrictions like:

1.No file bigger then 800kb-_-wat FUCK UP song is 800kb and below?!?! huh 10 sec AH?! 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 sec AH?!

2.must be in *** format (***enter any format EXCEPT .mp3)WTF si mi nian tai liao?!?!?(Wat age liao in Chinese)wat farked up song dun use .mp3 format nowadays?! huh?! u tell me!!!(if anyone really posts a song that DUN use .mp3 format jus to spite me i am SO gonna kill that guy...and i know can convert...i too lazy lah...)

3.transfer errors

4.must pay... ...-_-

For ALL i farking know i might be wrong but wtf...like i said before..i am angry and i dun care whether i am right or wrong...jus like Jon's fav shirt 3 for $10,"i dun give a shit" or EVEN better the hand phone wallpaper Tan Jia Wei gave me,"frankly, i dun give a FUCK!!!" lol that one best lor sound dignified at the beginning then BAM!!! a vulgar comment.

Fark lah , look at the time now lah (check the published time)i should hav started playing PS2 5 hrs ago loh!!!aiya means less sleep for me only... wun die lah!!!

i cant believe that i spent SO much time to look for those god damn add-ons to my god damn blog...*sigh* i could hav completed Okami by now...

i DID add stuff like counters ,which is only a shameful 22 at the moment, a guest book AND a tagboard...

I noticed that NO ONE posted ANY comments or tagged ANYTHING!!!(wif the possible exception of Reynard,"REYNARD I LOVE U!!!"god i am SO gay*shakes head*)GOD DAMN IT POST SOMETHING EVERYBODY...TAG SOMETHING...FARKING GIV FACE LAH!!!oh and check in the blog once in a while to raise my stat counter hehe:D

OH and if ANYONE know a way around the problems above feel free to help me out...wat am i saying...IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THOSE STUFF...PLS HELP ME I AM ,like,FARKING BEGGING U!!!!!

p/s:ANYONE WHO KNOW ANYONE'S BLOG... SEND THE URL TO knightidus@gmail.com

THX A BUNCH!!! (and to those who DUN email me the URL...SCREW U!!!:))

need to go play Okami on PS2 liao

Peace OUT!!! *logs off*

No comments: