Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It feels like its been so long... ...

So I just decided to check one of my alternate e-mail accounts which happened to be the one I used to sign up for this blog... ... And I noticed I actually got some responses over the years I was gone... ...

Responses include people asking me how much Odex fined me for downloading Anime (Just to be clear I nvr was fined for DLing Anime... The post I made on it was referring to an Odex letter I found on the net. I did mention that on that post I believe.), shouts of support for my rally against the tyranny know as SPSU, calls for help to open up dead relative's Nigerian bank accounts, praises that suggests that I wasnt the only one thinking that the timeslot of AniMania on ArtsCentral should be thought through carefully and believe it or not... a HELL lot of comments written in Japanese...

I mean... Wut teh FUK is up with that?! I cant be bothered to translate any of them using my limited knowledge of the freaking language so using Babel Fish is as much effort as I could muster in my attempt to decipher wtf they are talking about... ...

So apparently some of them are getting me to sign for to some web services or wat not... Some online sex services (Sheer watever gave them the idea I would be interested in that? >.>), and some of them were talking about stalkers and how scary it is to have online stalkers stalking you with their handphones... ... And it gets better... One was telling me something about being lonely and that parents cant be depended on and shit like that... ...

Now... Y THE FUCK ARE U TELLING ME ALL THIS? How the FUCK did they even get here? How the FUCK did the messages get here? I mean, they all had docomo e-mail addresses and shit... So they are legit( I think?) ... So y? Y me? And wat for? Maybe I'm missing something obvious here be atm I'm puzzled as to why these people would come here to tell me about runaway girls and wat not?

Anywayz... So... Here I'm again... Writing a post into this blog with this ridiculous name (What WAS I thinking when I named this blog?), despite having thought that I never will again either because I got bored or just got tired shouting at a wall and pouring heart and soul into something that will never serve any purpose other than as an outlet for my emotions and thoughts... ... I never did write a "last post", perhaps this one will be that "last post"... But then again, someday I just might get this feeling to write another one... ...

So, a quick summary of the past years that were not mentioned on this blog... ...

Basically, I got into the World of Warcraft... In Azeroth (Azeroth is the World of... Warcraft... Self explanatory right?) I created some of the best memories I have of these past years, and also some not-so-good ones... ... My time spent playing WoW had its highs and lows but ultimately it almost ruined my life by creating havoc in my studies, social life and wat nots. Drama was the main cause, but even after all that Drama that soured some friendships (Eventually causing one of our own to leave and never come back) I continued playing anywayz... It was only after the game went to shit these past few months did I finally decided to breakaway from it all... ...

Although I am contemplating on returning to play the game as a casual... ...

So after experiencing the sometimes RL fuck up that is WoW I decided I needed a new game to potentially ruin my already fucked up life so I got into BlazBlue... Which I have to say isnt nearly as damaging as WoW... So amidst all this fuck ups I have to say a lot about me has changed... ...

The one word that I would describe the new me would be "ennui"

Definition of ennui from Wiktionary.com

"Noun

ennui (uncountable)
A gripping listlessness or melancholia caused by boredom; depression. "

Simply put I'm bored to the point of depression... This state of depression then leads me to have a bleak outlook on life and everything around me which then leads to further depression... ... A vicious cycle...

Oh and I hate Anime now... I might write a post on this and some other related stuff on a later date... Or maybe I wont... I dunno... ...

So basically I hate life right now... There just isnt anything to look forward to in a new day... The day jus consists of me dragging my ass to school and dragging it back home so I can sleep the day away... Or maybe I would occasionally drop by the arcade at bugis to play BlazBlue and basically let the pros eat my coins... ... Its either that or stress over final year project... ...

Oh and after all this shit is over I get a complimentary haircut from the government and a one-way boat trip to an exotic island to enjoy an all-expense-paid 60 day 59 night vacation. Whoopee-FUCKING-doo!

So I guess thats all I have to talk about for now... Well not really, but jus that voicing out all my hate and discontent would jus take too bloody long... ...

Imma show all the Japanese comments in that other post... Lazy to go through all of them one by one to sort out the adverts... I dun understand wat they're talking about anywayz... ... If someone can translate for me... Feel free to do so... ...

No comments: